mosantravel

 

Best travel portal

Do you have a bucket list? I have had more in my life, a bucket list of life experiences a bucket list of work, and a list of buckets that I focus on travel these days more than any of them I actually discarded one of them I did when I was 16 I threw it away when I was 20 I opened it one day I started reading it why did i ever do these 12 out of 15 things here they include the word cheerleaders I thought was a little scary so I threw that at you and I never looked back at what happens everyone is welcome in the world according to briggs and our list of 100 things to do or see before you die it’s okay that we make a list of 100. 


The list is longer than 30 minutes and will be faster than usual or we will stay here for two hours. This list has 100 wonderful things to see or visit in the United States. It is a little surprising that people do not realize what a wonderful tourist destination the world really has. In some of these places we come out of the epidemic and this summer would be a good time to see some of the things as you watch the video count of how many places you have actually visited or visited and in the comments section let us know what your last number was if you have seen 10 of them. 50 of them let us know and maybe include what you like. ok this is a long video so let's go 100 places in united states you must see before you die number 100 sequoia national parks kings of California sequoia national park is the second oldest national park in america and was founded on september 25th 1890 King's Palace was established in 1940 by two parks just east of Fresno 99 a large gorge 277 miles long and the Colorado River flowing through the center of 98 demonic national towers at the Wyoming rock which stands 1267 meters long and is located on the northwest corner of the northwest. announced as a memorial to Teddy Roosevelt 97. 


National memorial of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii everyone knows that it was attacked by Japan during World War II and it was one of the worst attacks the nation has ever seen oil spill from the chambers of a submarine 96 san diego zoo is home to 3,700 animals and more than 650 species. I have lived here about four times in my life the great zoo 95 international spy museum Washington dc is exactly what the so-called spy museum 94 Williamsburg Virginia is the world capital of Virginia and known worldwide for its 18th-century American rehabilitation and recreational activities 93 rock and The roll hall of the prestigious Cleveland museum will be held this summer at the site opened on September 2, 1995. 92. Biscayne National Park in Florida is one of the most densely populated national park service areas covering a total of 172,000 hectares and 95 underwater parks 91 national parks yellowstone from one of the most beautiful national parks that has been here two or three times in my life i have just been there but twice i visited it is amazing go there you will see the geyser and see the buffalo your life will never like 90.


Comments